Tens of thousands of competitors around the globe representing thousands of organizations are playing in the Worldwide Corporate Sport Community – the Corporate Games & the Corporate Cups
- Open to everyone and to every size and kind of organization, business or institution.
- Build employee confidence, loyalty and team spirit.
- No limit on the number in a team - from 1 to many hundreds.
- Builders, bankers, artists, sales people, scientists, police, politicians and financial wizards...
- Full and part time employees, colleagues, clients, family and friends…
- The teams frequently include competitors from many countries.
- No qualifying standards required.
- Sports are open equally to women and men.
- Competitors with disabilities welcomed.
- Competition Classes based on age – Open, 30-39, 40-49 and 50+ years.
- Opening and Closing Celebrations, parties, parades, participation, medals and awards.
- Competitors wear the colours and insignia of their organisation. There are no national flags, anthems or political ideologies.
- All Athletes and Officials come together at the fabulous SuperCentre.
- The Games have been held in every one of the continents (except Antarctica).
- London, Geneva, Johannesburg, San Francisco and Sydney have been hosts. And so have the dynamic cities of Montevideo, Melbourne, Aberdeen, Athens, Belfast, The Hague, Lille, Seville and Tokyo.
- Countries, states and cities including Mexico, Bermuda, Istanbul, Malaysia, Hawaii, Aruba, Jersey, Dubai, New Zealand, Cape Town and Victoria have welcomed the athletes and their friends to a marvellous mix of sport, business and tourism.
The Worldwide Corporate Sport Community -- Yours!