1. Circulate Games information around your workplace
- Internal email is an effective way to gauge interest in your organisation.
- Ask us for a Games Pack with all Games information on a disc in pdf files so you can electronically distribute information across all your work sites.
- Place Games Brochure or Games Poster through out your workplace to encourage participation.
- The Games also has a Team Handbook containing hints and suggestions to help you get started.
- All these are available from links above or hard copies can be obtained from the Games Office just ask.
2. Get Your Team Together
- A team in the Games may be of any size.
- One person in a sport may constitute a team, even though many organisations enter all sports.
- An individual may enter more that one sport, schedule permitting, but only for the same organisation.
3. Entering the Games
- When entering payment is via Credit Card or PoliPay at the end of each submission (a transaction fee applies to credit card payments and we don't accept Diners)
- An Entry Submission Summary and Tax Receipt will be emailed.
- You can submit entries for any number of entrants in many sports but you must make one payment for the entire submission on completion. Included with your Entry Fee is Online Accreditation (see step 6)
4. Entry Hints
- Get Entries in early or there is a risk of missing out.
- Some Sports will fill quickly. Entries received after the ‘Guaranteed Entry Deadline’ are taken on a first-in basis.
- No part payments for team entries eg for Basketball we accept only one payment for the whole team.
- Email email@example.com or call the Games Office on 1300 301 418 if you need help.
5. Entry Confirmation
- Once an Entry with payment has been received and processed by the Games (this can take up to 7 days) entrants details are posted to the Team List on our website under Organisation Team List. This means you are confirmed as an entrant in the Games. If your name is not listed contact the Games on 1300 301 418.
- Accreditation is the process by which you get your Games ID. No entrant may compete without a validated Games ID.
- Before competing all Entrants must go through the Accreditation Process including signing a Waiver of Liability to receive their validated Games ID. Accreditation CANNOT be done at a Sport Venue Desk.
- Accreditation is via online when entering the Games at no extra cost
- Entrants will be given 7 days from their Entry Submission date to complete this process. Status of this process is posted underOrganising Your Team under Team List
- If not completed you must come to an Accreditation Centre in person. Bring a photo (face shot similar to drivers license - to go on the Games ID) and photo ID. This may be done on your day of competition but allow extra time before your start time. It CANNOT be done at a Sport Venue Desk and NOT by a 3rd party.
- If you haven't received or have lost your Games ID the Games has a duplicate at the New Cards Desk at an Accreditation Centre.
- You may use a photocopy for the Games ID photo as long as you are recognizable.
7. Accreditation Centres
- Accreditation Locations & Times
Royal on the Park Crn Alice & Albert Sts Brisbane
- April 26 Thursday – 8:30am to 6:00pm
- April 28 Saturday – 7:00am to 10:00am
- April 29 Sunday – 8:00am to 9:00am
- April 29 Sunday – 7:00am to 10:00am
Now you are ready to compete in the Games ....Good Luck!!