Entering the Games
- Internal email is an effective way to gauge interest in your organisation.
- Ask us for a Games Pack with all Games information on a disc in pdf files so you can electronically distribute information across all your work sites.
- Place Games Brochure or Games Poster throughout your workplace to encourage participation.
- The Games also has a Team Handbook containing hints and suggestions to help you get started.
- All these are available from links above or hard copies can be obtained from the Games Office just ask.
- A team in the Games may be of any size.
- One person in a sport may constitute a team, even though many organisations enter all sports.
- An individual may enter more that one sport, schedule permitting, but only for the same organisation.
Before entering each entrant should carefully read important information specific to each Sport and the Games Information page.
- Get Entries in early or there is a risk of missing out.
- Some Sports will fill quickly. Entries received after the ‘Guaranteed Entry Deadline’ are taken on a first-in basis.
- No part payments for team entries eg for Basketball we accept only one payment for the whole team.
- Email email@example.com or call the Games Office on 1300 301 418 if you need help.
Before competing all Entrants must go through the Accreditation Process including signing a Waiver of Liability to receive their validated Games ID. Accreditation CANNOT be done at a Sport Venue Desk.Accreditation Process
No entrant may compete without a validated Games ID.
- Accreditation is via online when entering the Games at no extra cost
- Entrants will be given up to 5 days after the Final Entry Deadline to complete this process.
If not completed an Accreditation Letter will be posted to these entrants. Bring this in person with a photo attached to an Accreditation Centre where your validated Games ID can be collected. This may be done on your day of competition but allow extra time before your start time. It CANNOT be done at a Sport Venue Desk and NOT by a 3rd party.
Accreditation Locations and Hours under Accreditation Locations in 'Entry' on this site.Accreditation Centre
Bring your Accreditation Letter in person to an Accreditation Centre where…
- You must sign the Games 'Waiver of Liability'
- Your Games ID will be validated which must be presented at your Sport Venue
If you don't receive a Games ID or Accreditation Letter you must personally come to an Accreditation Centre to complete the
- Now you are ready to compete in the Games ...Good Luck!!