It's Easy to Enter
Organisations may enter as many individuals &/or teams as desired in one or more Sports.
Individual athletes may enter one Sport only.
Use the Online Entry System by clicking here.
Choose any one of the Sports from the Official Programme by clicking here.
Select your Event(s). Many Sports have Competition Classes based on age
COMPETITION CLASSES Open 30-39 40-49 50+ 60+ years
Your Games Age is the age you will be on 31 December in the year of the Games
Any participant may select the Open Class
Entry is on a “first come” basis.
Enter early to avoid disappointment.
Final Deadline Tuesday 30 April 2019
CIRCULATE GAMES INFORMATION AROUND YOUR WORKPLACE
- Internal email is an effective way to gauge interest in your organisation.
- Ask us for a Games Pack with all Games information on a disc in pdf files so you can electronically distribute information across all your work sites.
- Place Games Brochure or Games Poster through out your workplace to encourage participation.
- The Games also has a Team Handbook containing hints and suggestions to help you get started.
- All these are available from links above or hard copies can be obtained from the Games Office just ask.
GET YOUR TEAM TOGETHER
- A team in the Games may be of any size.
- One person in a sport may constitute a team, even though many organisations enter all sports.
- An individual may enter more that one sport, schedule permitting, but only for the same organisation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Click here to view Terms and Conditions.
Click here to view Refund Policy.